Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!
Here is where I post information and pictures of my collection of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit miniatures, works in progress and battle reports.
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Pinnath Gelin Pictures

Here are some pictures of the army of Pinnath Gelin that I have completed so far!

First up, the warriors with two-handed weapons:





Some shots of the whole army so far:




And finally, these are the models in the army I have yet to paint:


If you're interested in these figures, they are from the Perry Miniatures Wars of the Roses range, which can be found here: Perry Wars of the Roses range.
The warriors on foot are from the Plastic Wars of the Roses Infantry box set. The horsemen are from this set and this set. Hirluin the Fair (the king on horseback) is from this set.

2 comments: