So, here's a guide to the process, which is really very simple.
What you need
To make the banner, all you need is:
- a metal pike/length of brass rod
- tomato puree tube foil
- a sharp knife/pair of scissors
1. Cut off about 1 inch of the metal pike/brass rod to make the crosspiece. Cut out a triangle from the metal foil, with the short end being just under 1 inch long:
2. Cut a semicircle from the top of the triangle:
3. Fold the ends of the triangle round the crosspiece and superglue in place:
4. Insert the main banner pole through the hole as shown below and shape the banner around the pole, and superglue in place:
Done! It's as simple as that!
|The finished banner|